Saturday, July 19, 2008

Zero Across The Board




I played $1.25 9 seat turbo SNGs until my FTPs where an even number (70). I then entered (and sat out) in a 50 FTP and a 20 FTP tournament to get my FTPs to zero.

Next I transfered my reamining funds $11.26 to my wife.

And then I entered and sat out in play chips tourneys until my play chip balance was at zero.

Zero across the board and all set to begin my challange.

From this point on a will post a recap at the end of each days play (some days it will not be much) as well as posting some other articles on strategies used, sites that host private freerolls on Full Tilt, and any thing else that I think is useful or interesting.

I will now begin working on building up my play chips. I will also enter 2 or 3 private freerolls tonight.


Let "Project : Freeroll" begin.


P.S. Check out some of the new things I added to the right side bar. There's a couple of poker news feeds and I'll be added more things as I find them.

No comments: