Sunday, July 27, 2008

Recap - Sunday, July 27

Another up and down day, but overall I was able to increase both my real money balance and my play money balance.

Tournaments Today
1400 – poker10000 $25 freeroll – Very early exit in this one. AA no good against KJ.
1600 – pokerdepoder $25 freeroll – Another early exit.
1730 – cardschat $200 freeroll – A couple of brutal hands right after the bubble burst. AK and only opponent is short stack. He has AA of course. Next hand I have AK again. Flop of A96. Opponent has A9. ARG! But, it was a cash. Could have been a lot deeper with a little good fortune, but I did cash. Finished 56th for $0.48.

Play Money Progress
Hi variance and still a lot of incredible outdraws, put I was able to push my play money up by 35,000.

Starting Balances
Real Money: $0.23
Tournament Dollars: $0.00
Full Tilt Points: 00.00
Play Money: 127,850

Ending Balances
Real Money: $0.71
Tournament Dollars: $0.00
Full Tilt Points: 00.00
Play Money: 162,650

2 comments:

konawajim said...

making progess I see, I'll keep checking in

Tony B said...

Thanks konawajim,

I'm actually a little disappointed in my play money progress to this point.

I think this a critical element in building bankroll on Full Tilt and I need to get to the point where my bankroll is high enough that I can add 500,000 to it at least every week (and hopefully 2 ot 3 times a week.)

The 500K play money $40 tournament pays 18 places (minimum of $2) and usually has around 50 entrants.

I need to be entering that 2 to 3 times a week. I figure I can place in it at least 1 of 3 and that addes $2 to the roll.

If I can do that once a week (add $2) over the course of a full year, then the bankroll will be pretty significant.